Thursday, February 17, 2011

Art Test

   Before I start uploading any major art or photos, I wanted to do a little test and see how some of my artwork looks on the blog. Still experimenting with the blog, and seeing what possibilities I can do, and I do have upload these graphics to get an idea how it would come across on a blog page. Just a little experiment. If it looks well, then I'll try to see what all I can do to manipulate and put more art and photos on the blog. Hope you enjoy the art.

A pen and marker rough sketch of a girl I made up.


A mural that I did in Southwest Georgia.


A computer graphic sketch of a  beagle puppy that I drew with my Wacom Tablet straight into the computer.

Well, that's it for testing out how the artwork looks on a page! Will see about doing more in the future. :-)


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that I get to see more of your work. So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tonda! :-) Going to try to get more artwork on the page, and then see what happens. :-)

    ReplyDelete